what the kaiser's will be doing @ 10:00 tonight...
tonight LOST starts back up again!
jaclyn and i missed the first two seasons and heard everyone rave about how cool it was! so we finally gave in and bought the first two seasons on dvd...those lasted about a week :) we were hooked so we bought the first six episodes of this season on itunes and watched them on the airplane (ironically) ride to florida. tonight the night to feed the addiction is finally here!!!
now i am almost ashamed to admit that the level of my nerdness has sunk this low, but the lost notebook is pretty fun to read through...go on indulge your inner nerd! personally, i am waiting for the polar bears to eat the big black smoke monster, mr. echo to be resurrected, and figure out where the hell jack's father's body is!!!
the official website is pretty fun to look through :)
you know where we'll will be on march 9th...
theblogisfound.com IS ALIVE!!!
we've been hard at work for weeks getting everything set for this baby! we'd like to invite you to take a look around, kick the tires, leave some comments, etc. we would really appreciate any feedback if you find any bugs or glitches anywhere...if you happen to be lucky enough to find one, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know!
there are so many new cool things about this blog that we are excited for you all to experience! a few noteable items include:
* try refreshing the page or going to different sections...you'll always be greeted by a new banner image :)
* check out the all new photographer resources! we're still developing this section but as of right now we have a photographer FAQ up and running!
* check out the all new client resources for contracts, price lists, favorite vendors, etc!
* leave us a comment in our new uber-cool comment box...they look so naked until they are filled with your words :)
* if you need a good laugh, check out the slideshow of us shooting in the post below...it can also be found in the about us section.
* enjoy the bigger images!
* try out the "send to friend" option and share some blog joy with someone you love :)
* we have a search feature so you can always find what you're looking for :)
a quick note...PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!!!
* i would liketo take this opportunity to thank the insanely talented brock from infinet design! brock was an absolute pleasure to work with on our new blog design from start to finish...one of the greatest customer service experiences i've ever had!
edited to add: we're working on the rss feed right now, it should be ready soon....
jaclyn and i (being the fun loving couple that we are) always take pictures of each other working at weddings, engagements, portrait shoots, etc. sometimes they are of us actually working, sometimes it's of us contorting our bodies to get the right shot, shoetimes it's just our own silly faces, sometimes it's a test shot of each other, etc. we have a folder on our computer that we save all of these images in....it is now well over 2000 images!!! we finally decided to put together a compilation of some of our favorite images....
CLICK HERE FOR THE SHOW!
wpja feature article...again
check out the whole article by clicking here!
for you clif notes type folks....here are a couple pertinent quotes :)
* Introducing your wedding photojournalist to your wedding party is key, says WPJA member Nate Kaiser, stressing the importance of the informational introduction. Say something like Hey everyone, this is Nate. Hes a wedding photojournalist, which means he takes candids. You need to preface the style. Its pre-wedding instruction, he says. A few of his bridal parties have actually circulated wedding day handbooks, including a line or two about the wedding photojournalist and how to act (or not act) for the camera. Its really important to let them know they dont have to stop and smile and pose for the photographer, he says.
* Kaiser offers a couple of examples of how your wedding party can be detrimental to good wedding photojournalism. First, theres the quintessential frat party photo: The group that wont let you take a candid shot without stopping and grabbing their friends, who all throw their beer can at the camera. Then, even more annoying (because the wedding photojournalist takes the brunt of the scorn) theres the person who takes personal offense to the efforts: The moment you train your lens, you get the look of death that says What are you doing? Get away from me.
* Kaiser recommends appointing a go-to person, like the maid-of-honor or a sibling, who knows all the family members and important guests. He usually asks the couple before the wedding to designate someone to find missing people, so the bride and groom dont have to worry about it. Last year Kaiser shot a 600-person Chinese wedding, and no matter how much he tried to negotiate, they wanted 45 formal group shots. An incredibly helpful and outgoing groomsman stood at the front of the church and barked orders to families, and they got through 45 formal groupings in 25 minutes. He rocked, says Kaiser. And were actually shooting his wedding this year.
here's me laughing at justin napping away :)
|1 2 3 4 5 6 . . . 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86|
Disclosure of Material Connection: The Image Is Found may receive compensation if you click on a link and purchase one or more of the products or services recommended on this blog in a post or banner advertisement. This disclosure is made pursuant to 16 CFR, Part 255: the Federal Trade Commissions Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
© 2013 the image is found, all rights reserved. blog by infinet design